Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Cesca Style Chairs

I have been looking for dining room chairs for awhile now, and I found six Cesca style chairs at my local reuse store.  They were 5 bucks each, so I figured I had nothing to lose.  They do need some work but the caning and the frames are in good shape.  Here is the before shots.




Here is some inspirations shots to see what I am hoping they will look like when I am done with them.
 


 

I cant decided if I should just paint the top frame and the caning black, or just the frame and leave the caning the honey colour it is now.  I am going to upholster the seats in black vinyl  and paint the seat frames black as well.   I cant decide if I should spray the frames gold or leave them chrome.  I am leaning towards leaving the caning natural wood, but we will see....

No comments:

Post a Comment