Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Market Experience

I had what I thought was a fantastic idea. I redid some thrift store furniture, mirrors, vases and made some pillows, and got myself a booth  at a local market. That is why I haven't posted anything in two weeks! Well some of it went well and some of it was a bit torturous. 
 The nice thing was that I got exposure for my brand and I received lots of nice compliments.  The not so nice things about it were, having to get up at five.  Having to lug all of my stuff in and out of my house and of the building, and for all my hard work only making a hundred dollars.  Here is what my booth looked like.
 
 
Well I haven't given up on the idea, I am just going to explore some different markets and pop up shops.  The other plus is I have lots of projects to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment